NOUMC’s events calendar is now online! If you would like to add the Google calendar to your computer or smart phone, please see the instructions below.
To change the view from monthly to day by day, choose the “agenda” option.
From your computer:
- Open your Google Calendar web page on your browser.
- Next to “Other calendars” in the bottom (left) navigation pane, click the + sign.
- This will drop down a menu. Select “Subscribe to calendar”.
- This will open a new “Settings” page. In the “Add calendar” box, type in “email@example.com“.
- The page should then populate with the settings for the NOUMC calendar.
- Click on the left-facing arrow at the top left of the page to return to the calendar view.
- The NOUMC calendar should now be visible in the bottom of the navigation pane.
- You can make the church calendar entries visible or invisible by checking the box next to its name in the “other calendars” section of the navigation pane.
From your smart phone:
- If you have an iPhone or Android phone with the Google Calendar app installed, following the instructions above will automatically add the NOUMC calendar to the app on your phone.
- Just like on your browser, you can turn the visibility of church events on or off by selecting it in the menu.
- If you have another calendar app that is iCalendar compliant, you should be able to subscribe to the NOUMC calendar in it, using the instructions for that app. A list of applications with iCalendar support can be found here.
Note that only Megan in the office can add, delete, or change NOUMC calendar entries. If you need to do so, please contact her by phone at the church or at firstname.lastname@example.org.