For the glory of God and empowered by the Holy Spirit, we will strive to love our neighbors as ourselves, sharing the great joy and comfort we receive from the teachings of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
Our Guiding Principles
- We appreciate and invest in our youth.
- We actively serve our neighbors in the North Olmsted community and the wider world.
- We provide varied opportunities for people to grow in their faith.
- We welcome and nurture a diverse congregation who become extended family.
- We foster lasting personal relationships, which are especially important in a digital world.
“Our Faithful Journey” Long Range Plan
North Olmsted UMC has embarked on a “Faithful Journey,” a plan to grow in vitality, service, and faith over the next five to seven years.